Exciting opportunity for energetic physician to continue growth of successful practice
- Primarily outpatient, 100% Endocrinology offering a good mix of cases
- Position open due to demand - you will join another very busy Endocrinologist in the Waukesha/Jefferson market
- Excellent support staff including RN and Diabetes Educators
- Practice will be located in a multi-specialty practice along with OB-GYN, GI, Pulmonology, Podiatry and Dermatology
- Up to $180,000 in student loan forgiveness is offered
About Waukesha, Wisconsin
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.