Our specialty is you, nothing is routine about that!
- Outpatient only practice offering an inherited patient panel
- Join a team of 5 other providers and enjoy work/life balance as call is supported by nurse triage
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package and fully funded malpractice insurance
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
About Germantown (Washington County), Wisconsin
Scenic Washington County provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque area located just north of Milwaukee and is full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for dining, golf and shopping.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.