A lucrative and rewarding family medicine opportunity in Northeast Wisconsin, awaits you!
Practice with a group of physicians and nurses who truly care about each other and providing quality patient care. Build your practice while you enjoy an excellent quality of life in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a community known for its abundant recreational activities, family friendliness, low cost of living and outstanding schools.
About the practice
- Student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 plus sign-on bonus
- Team includes one other family physician and two nurse practitioners
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, outpatient position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Call schedule shared with providers in market offering a 1:30 rotation
- Safe community with top rated schools
- Easy access to sub-specialty services for your patients through our system, integrated via Epic EM
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.