Your Primary Choice.
Join Aurora Health Care in Wautoma, Wisconsin, a community best known as the “city with recreation in every direction,” where you can build a successful family medicine practice while enjoying an exceptional quality of life.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only)
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
- Easy access to sub-specialists throughout our system
About Wautoma, Wisconsin
A city with recreation in every direction
Wautoma is a scenic community that provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque area, located less than one hour from Oshkosh and two hours from Milwaukee, provides abundant activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.