Aurora Wiselives Center for Wellbeing is a unique clinic and a hidden gem in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Join a team of two integrative medicine (IM) fellowship-trained physicians and an osteopathic physician who offer integrative primary care for all ages as well as integrative and functional medicine consults for complex cases.
- Market leading pay with student loan forgiveness and/or sign-on bonus options available
- IM services offered at the clinic include acupuncture, massage therapy and chiropractic
- 100% outpatient practice open to integrative and holistic approaches
- Options for teaching (academic appointments available), leadership, inpatient and obstetrics as desired
- Wauwatosa is one of the most desirable places to live in the Milwaukee Metro area
About Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Located just 15 minutes west of downtown, Wauwatosa is an urban enclave with a charming small-town feel. Known affectionately by locals as "Tosa," the city is filled with unique local shops and restaurants, and many of Milwaukee’s most popular spots are opening up second locations in this neighboring city. The city is also home to several colleges and universities.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.