Our specialty is you. There is nothing routine about that.
Create a patient panel that meets your practice preferences in our newly renovated facility in West Bend. We are looking for a team player focused on care management initiatives to join our growing team.
- Market leader in pay with salary guarantee while you build your practice
- Student loan forgiveness program and/or sign-on bonus options available
- Stable and strong health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Large multispecialty clinic with great specialty support allows patients to receive care in their own community
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with flexible practice options in a clinic where you can practice 100% outpatient medicine with low volume call (phone only) or sign a secondary contract to work both inpatient and outpatient medicine
- Involved community with an abundance of outdoor recreation, safe communities and top rated schools
About West Bend, Wisconsin
A charming community nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine.
The City of West Bend is a 30-minute drive northwest of Milwaukee in Washington County, the heart of the Kettle Moraine in Southeastern Wisconsin. This quaint town has access to many cultural and historic districts, over 1,200 acres of award-winning parks, quality neighborhoods and great schools.
West Bend is close to numerous lakes and the surrounding area is a sportsperson’s paradise. The city offers residents small town living, yet you can still enjoy the fast pace of the greater metropolitan area.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.