Advocate Aurora Health in Oshkosh, Wisconsin is seeking a primary care physician, who enjoys nursing home care, to expand our geriatric program as a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician. The incoming physician will cover nursing homes in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac. This position is part of a stable, physician led health care organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via EPIC
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, retirement savings with both matching and non-matching contributions, CME allowance, fully funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance and sign on bonus available.
- Safe community with excellent school system
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- H1-B visa sponsorship available
About Oshkosh, WI
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.