Advocate Aurora Health has an exciting opportunity for Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists to be part of one of the top health care systems in the country. Located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, this is a comprehensive practice model supported by advanced practice clinicians, sonographers and nursing staff.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship program
- Ability to work well in an integrated system
- This position will serve patients in the greater Milwaukee area as well as through Southeastern Wisconsin, in collaboration with maternal fetal medicine colleagues
- Three tertiary obstetric centers
- Level III NICUs; Four level II NICUs
- Over 100 OBGyns employed in the system
- Teaching and Research opportunities that include our own OBGyn Residency Program
- OB Hospitalist Department Support at our tertiary centers
- MFM provides coverage for over 12,000 deliveries at 11 birthing centers in Eastern Wisconsin
- Largest MFM program in the state of Wisconsin
What Aurora Offers:
- Integrated, supportive physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Leadership opportunities
Get to know Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.