Neuromuscular Growth Position for New or Experienced Neurologist
Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a fellowship trained Neuromuscular Neurologist to join 2 busy Neuromuscular colleagues based out of Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. This is a high volume practice with significant wait times for new patients.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited Neurology Residency and Neuromuscular Fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with intention to certify
- Desire for Neuromuscular focused practice which may include some general Neurology and minimal inpatient call
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join our team at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, a 600+ bed teaching hospital and leading health care provider in Chicago's north and northwest suburbs
- Enjoy an exceptional case mix, diverse patient population and significant referral base
- Busy group and supportive group, with outstanding outcomes and patient satisfaction
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology and Epic EMR
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- H1b Visa support provided
About Park Ridge, IL
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The city’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the city, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Unique shops and a great selection of restaurants fill the Uptown area, where new buildings blend serenely with historic ones. The Uptown Park Ridge skyline is graced with cupolas, church spires and the 100-foot tower of the Art Deco Pickwick Theatre, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
In addition to the Uptown shopping area, Park Ridge offers other shopping and dining convenient to every neighborhood, including South Park, Village Green, the Dee Park area bordering Oakton Ave. and the Higgins Corridor bordering Chicago.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Lutheran General Hospital, a Level 1 trauma center, teaching hospital and part of Advocate Aurora Health.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.