Neurologist – General or Subspecialty
The patient base is established through referrals from within the system, and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions. While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is fine.
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologist
- Subspecialties such as Neuromuscular, Behavioral, and Headache
- Call Rotation 1:5 Weekends
- Patient referrals from a completely integrated medical group
- Clinical-based practice with robust research opportunities
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, critical care, and ancillary services
- At Advocate Aurora Health, our team understands that neurological issues require experienced, compassionate care. Our multidisciplinary team collaboratively works to identify the source of the entire range of neurological conditions with state-of-the-art diagnostic services and provide treatment tailored to individual patient needs and goals.
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Our neurology team is part of a family of services that includes the latest diagnostic technology and proven physical rehabilitation services. Our neurologists lead and participate in clinical trials to bring our patients the next generation of treatments.
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.