We are seeking an OB/GYN to join our team at Advocate South Suburban Hospital, a 231-bed community hospital in Hazel Crest, IL.
- Join a close-knit group of 4 Physicians & 2 APNs
- Role entails: office consultations, office based procedures, inpatient rounding at Advocate South Suburban Hospital, inpatient/outpatient procedures, pretty even split of OB & GYN
- The office is attached to the Hospital, but you may have some travel to a satellite clinic within 20 minutes
- Call schedule of 1 night per week and 1 in 5 weekends
- Advocate South Suburban has a level 2 NICU, has about 800 deliveries annually, robotics, MFM access on-site weekly from ACMC, and an MFM ultrasound tech onsite 2-3 times per week
About Hazel Crest, Illinois
Hazel Crest is a village in Cook County and is primarily located in Bremen Township, while the portion of the village south of 183rd Street is located in Rich Township and the portion east of I-80/94 is in Thornton Township. The village is located near Chicago in an area known as the Chicago Southland and is approximately 25 miles south of the Chicago Loop. It is bordered by Markham to the north, Harvey to the northeast, East Hazel Crest to the east, Homewood to the southeast, Flossmoor to the south and Country Club Hills to the west.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.