We are currently recruiting an additional Hematologist/Oncologist to join a busy and expanding Oncology Department with Aurora Grafton Medical Center. This is a very innovative department, with broad-system support.
- Successful completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- New or Experienced Oncologist
- Open to General Oncology, but ability to have a specialty area of interest
- Call is roughly 1:4
- On-site Infusion at clinic and Radiation Department at hospital
- Genetic Counseling and Testing
- Patient Volumes are roughly 15-20 per day, with about 3-6 new patients/wk
- Clinical Trials/Research Opportunities
- Stem Cell and newly developed CAR T programs
- Aurora Health Care has earned the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). Nationwide, of all cancer programs surveyed by the CoC, only 19% have received this award
- System-wide disease site tumor conferences
- Integrative Medicine
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.