Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a dynamic fellowship trained orthopedic trauma surgeon to practice at our Level II facility in beautiful Lake Country. The position in Summit, Wisconsin will provide a broad mix of cases with an established, experienced group. This is a great opportunity to do what you love in a beautiful area of the state.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in orthopedic trauma is required
- Must have skills in all areas of orthopedics/orthopedic trauma including complex pelvic and acetabular fractures
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- The Summit hospital is a Level II Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons offering the highest level of trauma care in Waukesha County
- Our supportive and collegial group of orthopedic surgeons cover multiple facilities and are fellowship trained in all areas of orthopedics
- You will work primarily at our Summit facility with the opportunity for a general practice at one of our Milwaukee area facilities
- Excellent case mix, experienced, well trained staff
- Call 1:5-6
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Summit Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the Town of Summit offers all the benefits of a rural and lake country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.