We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced otolaryngologist to join our team at the Aurora Health Center on Good Hope Road.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an otolaryngology residency from an accredited program
- Must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general otolaryngology
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Busy established practice
- Comprehensive breadth of cases, patients of all ages
- Surgeries will be done at our beautiful medical center in Grafton
- Collaborative group of experienced otolaryngologists
- Superior technology
- An outstanding referral base from within the clinic and community
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.