Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic fellowship trained breast surgeon to join our program. The position is located at our beautiful facility, Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency program
- Fellowship training in breast surgery
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Position needed due to a retiring physician
- Beautiful facility provides excellent technology including the ability to perform intraoperative radiation therapy, one of few locations in the state
- Excellent staff support includes several genetic counselors and a breast Nurse Navigator
- Excellent volumes and variety of cases offers the opportunity to do all types of breast procedures including reconstruction on a diverse patient population
- Strong plastic surgery service line
- Significant referral base
- Collegial group support a variety of specialties including urogyn, OBGYN and maternal fetal
- Breast only, no general call however breast call is covered by general surgeons
What Advocate Aurora offers
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Green Bay, WI
Wisconsin’s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger Green Bay, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Green Bay such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.