Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic fellowship trained breast surgeon to join our program. The position is located at our quaternary care facility, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency program
- Fellowship training in breast surgery
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Position needed due to a retiring physician
- Large quaternary care facility provides excellent technology and support
- Excellent volumes and variety of cases offering the opportunity to do all types of breast procedures on a diverse patient population
- Strong plastic surgery service line ready to support your patient’s needs
- Significant referral base
- Collegial breast surgeons assist and support one another
- Breast only, no general call
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.