Excellent opportunity for new or experienced colorectal surgeon to join Advocate Aurora team in a beautiful area just north of Milwaukee!
Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a fellowship trained colorectal surgeon to join the team at our clinic and hospital in Grafton, Wisconsin. You will join four general surgeons and move into an established practice.
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency program
- A fellowship in colorectal surgery
- Desire to build a strong colorectal practice in addition to doing general surgery cases
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Surgeries will be performed at the Aurora Medical Center - Grafton
- Full colorectal surgery practice with some general surgery and general surgery call
- You will care for a diverse patient population and surgical cases will include outpatient procedures in addition to major abdominal cases
- State-of-the-art technology at the facility includes two Xi Da Vinci robots
- Experienced dedicated staff includes APC, RA, MA
- Excellent call schedule
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Grafton, WI
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.