The Women's Department in the Aurora Kenosha Medical Center is seeking an additional fellowship trained Urogynecologist. This is an outstanding opportunity for a new or practicing physician who wants to work in an established clinic with experienced staff to support them.
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency and B/C in Obstetrics and Gynecology - will also consider Urology trained
- Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Open to experienced physicians or new grads
- da Vinci Surgical System
- Shared call between 3 Urogynecologists
- Position offered due to growth of the practice
- Our Hospital:
- Fast growing community in Wisconsin
- 74-bed Hospital
What Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.