Advocate Health is Recruiting a Full Time BE/BC Allergist to join our busy shared practice in Oshkosh and Fond Du Lac, WI! This is an exceptional opportunity for an Employed Full Time Allergist who is committed to comprehensive patient care in a well-established Allergy practice.
- New hospital and clinic - same campus, allowing for full scope allergy practice
- Established practice - partner in Oshkosh
- No after-hours call
- Large primary care referral base
- Will consider part time applicants
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Competitive compensation, with a 2-year guarantee
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice liability insurance
- Able to support H-1B Visa as cap-exempt employer
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible
What Advocate Health Offers
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, matching and Nonmatching 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, as well as paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
Get to know Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
A beautiful community at the “Foot of the Lake”
Located about an hour from Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay and at the base of one of the country's largest inland lakes, Fond du Lac is known for its world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling and ice fishing, Lake Winnebago is a four-season playground located in the heart of the community.
Fond du Lac offers a small town feel with the amenities of a much larger city. The area boasts great golf courses, beautiful roads, hiking and biking trails, great quality of life, outstanding schools and a low crime rate.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.