Turn-key Allergy position opening in Milwaukee.
- Position is available due to a long standing provider's upcoming retirement
- Join an already well-established and thriving practice with a strong referral base and loyal patient following
- Treat a well-balanced population of pediatric and adult patients with a variety of allergic and immunologic diseases
- Lab, X-Ray, Urgent Care and Pharmacy on-site
- Innovative and energetic team that includes very collegial Allergist partners
- EPIC EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Milwaukee - a cool city on Lake Michigan where a RiverWalk connects restaurants, nightlife and trendy neighborhoods. Lakefront attractions like the Milwaukee Art Museum and summer festivals combine with Brewers baseball, the Harley-Davidson Museum and Milwaukee County Zoo for the ideal getaway.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.