Anesthesiology position in a charming Midwest community!
We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical teams at the Aurora Medical Center in Burlington, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills needed in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Located just 40 minutes south of Milwaukee and an hour and a half from Chicago
- Warm, welcoming community, hospital has been recently remodeled
- Busy group of orthopedic surgeons so regional skills welcome
- Beautiful new surgery center, Southern Lakes, with physician offices less than 10 minutes from the hospital
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, pediatrics, ortho, ENT, etc. No hearts.
- Opportunity to do your own cases as well as some medical direction
- Support from a large organization and collaborative group
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Burlington, Wisconsin
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located just 40 minutes from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison, and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. Beautiful lakes scattered throughout the area! The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals, boating and cultural events.
About Aurora Health Care
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 team members includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.