Are you looking for a weekend getaway that can last a lifetime? Are you seeking a position that will suit your professional goals and your lifestyle?
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical team at the newer Aurora Medical Center – Bay Area in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program in anesthesiology
- Must have skills in all areas of general anesthesia including OB
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, supportive team player
- Aurora Medical Center - Bay Area is a 55-bed modern facility built just a few years ago and set on 91 acres of wooded surroundings
- Join a cohesive team with one other physician and 4 CRNA’s
- 100% medical direction however you will be able to schedule your own cases occasionally if desired
- You will do your own cases when on-call
- 85% general cases, 15% OB
- Safe community, excellent schools
- Less than an hour from Green Bay
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Marinette, WI
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3,600+ physicians and more than 1,800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.