Are you looking for a weekend getaway that can last a lifetime? Do you desire a career that will suit your life and your lifestyle? We are seeking a dynamic, motivated anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical team at the new Aurora Medical Center – Bay Area in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program in anesthesiology
- Must have skills in all areas of general anesthesia including OB
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join a cohesive team of 1 physician and 4 CRNA’s
- 100% medical direction however you will be able to schedule your own cases occasionally if desired
- You will do your own cases when on-call
- 85% general cases, 15% OB
- Beautiful brand new 60 bed community hospital
- Safe community, excellent schools
- Less than an hour from Green Bay
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Marinette, Wisconsin
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.