Are you looking for a weekend getaway that can last a lifetime? Are you seeking a position that will suit your professional goals and your lifestyle? We are seeking a dynamic, motivated anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical team at the newer Aurora Medical Center – Bay Area in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin.
- Aurora Medical Center - Bay Area is a 55-bed modern facility built just a few years ago and set on 91 acres of wooded surroundings
- Join a cohesive team with one other physician and 4 CRNA’s
- 100% medical direction however you will be able to schedule your own cases occasionally if desired
- You will do your own cases when on-call
- 85% general cases, 15% OB
- Safe community, excellent schools
- Less than an hour from Green Bay
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program in anesthesiology
- Must have skills in all areas of general anesthesia including OB
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, supportive team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Marinette, WI
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.