We have an excellent opportunity for a new or experienced physician with an interest in OB to join our team at the Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha! Enjoy a great career and outstanding quality of life!
- The Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha is a 74-bed community hospital offering top-notch care while developing strong partnerships within the community
- As a member of the obstetric team, OB shifts will be taken in-house, with 2 24-hour shifts / week
- Busy OB service anticipates 1200+ deliveries this year
- Located just a short distance from the Illinois border, the medical center is right off the interstate and provides easy access for patients in Kenosha and surrounding communities
- Kenosha is a growing community with a beautiful harbor along the shores of Lake Michigan
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Obstetric anesthesiology fellowship preferred however will consider extensive experience in OB anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.