Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified anesthesiologist to serve its patients at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois.
- Anesthesiologist (MD/DO)
- Site of service – Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Excellent case mix, including OB, and a diverse patient population
- Hospital sees approximately 80 OR case and 50 GI cases per day
- Adult and pediatric cases; no transplant
- CRNA support
- Post call day-off
- Level I trauma center provides state-of-the-art technology including hybrid ORs
- Supportive call schedule
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Must have skills in all areas of general anesthesia including pediatrics
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, supportive team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- 80+ days off (vacation, CME time and post call days off)
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is the leading health care provider in Chicago’s North and Northwest suburbs offering a Level I Trauma Center, access to national clinical trials and advanced medical technologies. As a nationally recognized academic and research hospital, patients have access to the most advanced treatment in the areas of cardiology, cancer, neurosciences, orthopedics and women’s health. The hospital is designated a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. Located on the campus is Advocate Children’s Hospital, one of the largest network providers of pediatric services in the state and nation.
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The city’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the city, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Unique shops and a great selection of restaurants fill the Uptown area, where new buildings blend serenely with historic ones. The Uptown Park Ridge skyline is graced with cupolas, church spires and the 100-foot tower of the Art Deco Pickwick Theatre, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
In addition to the Uptown shopping area, Park Ridge offers other shopping and dining convenient to every neighborhood, including South Park, Village Green, the Dee Park area bordering Oakton Ave. and the Higgins Corridor bordering Chicago.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Lutheran General Hospital, a Level 1 trauma center, teaching hospital and part of Advocate Aurora Health.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.