We have an exceptional opportunity for new and experienced anesthesiologists to join our comprehensive surgical teams in Milwaukee. With a strong mix of cases, including OB, you will enjoy fantastic variety and a diverse patient population!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia including OB
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Located at Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- State-of-the-art services and research
- University of Wisconsin medical school clinical campus
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, ortho, ENT, and a busy OB program
- Opportunity to do your own cases in addition to medical direction
- Aurora Sports Medicine Institute and Milwaukee Heart Institute on campus
What Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.