We have an exceptional opportunity for new and experienced anesthesiologists to join our comprehensive surgical teams in Summit, a great community in beautiful Lake Country! Positions are available for general and fellowship trained physicians.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Potential for fellowship trained in cardiac
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Located at one of Aurora’s newest facilities, Aurora Medical Center - Summit
- Established cardiac program and opportunity for those with cardiac fellowship training
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, ortho, ENT, etc.
- Opportunity to do your own cases as well as some medical direction
What Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Summit (Oconomowoc), Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
Get to know Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.