We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical teams in Summit, a great community in beautiful Lake Country, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Beautiful hospital in Lake Country, Wisconsin, just 35 minutes from Milwaukee and less than an hour to Madison
- Will do your own cases to start, shifting to a care team model in the future
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, orthopedics, ENT, etc.
- Skilled, experienced team of Advanced Practice Clinicians and others with a patient centered focus
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Oconomowoc and Summit, Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.