Looking for additional income? Want to work hours that will fit into your schedule? Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity that will allow you to work additional call shifts at the Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. This position will allows you to schedule the shifts that work with your availability and your lifestyle.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia including OB
- Compassionate and patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- The Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha is a 74-bed Level III trauma and Stroke Center of Excellence
- The medical center is located just a short distance from the Illinois border and just an hour and a half from the heart of Chicago
- Growing community and hospital situated just off the interstate so patients and families have easy access
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, pediatrics, OB, ortho, ENT, etc.
- Opportunity to do your own cases as well as some medical direction
- This is a "0" call-only option where you can pick up additional shifts that will work with your schedule
- Cohesive and supportive team in a friendly environment
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
Get to know Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.