Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a non-invasive cardiologist trained in advanced cardiac imaging to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington, Illinois. This location has supportive administration with a commitment to growth and advancement of the cardiac program.
- Full-time practice opportunity
- $473K starting salary floor plus $25K sign-on bonus
- Call schedule will be 1:6
- Approximately 60% general cardiology and 40% advanced cardiac imaging
- Weekend call is Friday pm to Monday am
- Echo, Nuclear, CT, Cardiac MRI
- Structural heart intervention guidance
- EPIC EMR
Board eligibility/board certification required:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Echo, Nuclear, CT and Cardiac MRI
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Barrington, Illinois
Barrington, located 35 miles northwest of Chicago, is a quaint Village with an array of things to do. Hop off the Metra train or drive into town and experience the charm of a small town with numerous shopping and dining opportunities. The Village Centeris a hub of activity with over 117 specialty retailers and 40 restaurants featuring a variety of apparel, antiques, gifts, home furnishings and more. Stop by the Historical Society to learn about the history of the Barrington area or download the self-guided walking tour through the historic downtown
. In the evening, take in a movie at the historic Catlow Theater. Then, dine and enjoy the entertainment in the local restaurants. Enjoy a stroll through the state’s largest residential historic district and see stately Victorian homes and beautiful gardens. Hike, jog, bike, or play in our many parks, such as Citizens Park, connected by a bike path to Cuba Marsh.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 3rd largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.