Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Electrophysiology to serve its patients at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Full-time practice opportunity
- Join two other established electrophysiologists
- General cardiology call is 1:7
- Two-year salary guarantee plus signing bonus
- Clinic locations: Aurora, Naperville, Downers Grove
- EnSite Mapping System
- On-site CV surgery
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligibility in Electrophysiology
- 2024 applicants are encouraged to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is committed to providing clinically excellent, compassionate care. Through strong partnerships with outstanding physicians and nursing staffs, we are improving the health of residents in our communities and meeting the highest standards for patient care.
Over its nearly 40-year history, Advocate Good Samaritan has evolved into a recognized national leader in health care. The hospital earned a Crystal Award from Truven Health Analytics in 2014 for being named to the 100 Top Hospitals list five times. It also is the only health care organization in the state to earn the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, achieving the honor in 2010.
Advocate Good Samaritan features DuPage County’s only Level I trauma center, a certified Level III neonatal intensive care unit and Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence.
About Downers Grove, Illinois
The Village of Downers Grove, IL, is located 22 miles west of Chicago. Convenient access to Chicago via rail and several major expressways make Downers Grove a prime location to live, work and do business. The community is considered to be a friendly town with highly-ranked schools, beautiful parks and several miles of hiking trails.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.