Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to serve its patients at Aurora Medical Center Kenosha in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Our patients have access to one of the largest heart programs in the U.S. and more nationally recognized doctors and hospitals in these areas.
Recognized for advanced technologies by U.S. News and World Report, our medical centers lead the way in surgical excellence with technologies like TAVR, top pediatric heart programs, and positive outcomes.
Advocate Health – Midwest Region – does 50,000 procedures annually and has more than 250 clinic trials. Among other non-profit organizations in the country, Advocate has the 10th largest heart program in the country.
- Full-time employed opportunity
- $625K two-year salary guarantee plus production
- Signing Bonus
- 1:4 general cardiology call covering both Kenosha and Mount Pleasant locations
- Can participate in Aurora St. Luke’s STEMI call rotation in Milwaukee if interested
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligibility in Interventional Cardiology
- Board certification/board eligibility in General Cardiology
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Kenosha, WI
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.