Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to serve its patients at Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Our patients have access to one of the largest heart programs in the U.S. and more nationally recognized doctors and hospitals in these areas.
Recognized for advanced technologies by U.S. News and World Report, our medical centers lead the way in surgical excellence with technologies like TAVR, top pediatric heart programs, and positive outcomes.
Advocate Health – Midwest Region – does 50,000 procedures annually and has more than 250 clinic trials. Among other non-profit organizations in the country, Advocate has the 10th largest heart program in the country.
- Full-time employed practice opportunity
- Coronary and peripheral procedures
- 1:3 Call Rotation
- Two cath labs
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligibility in Interventional Cardiology
- 2024 candidates are encouraged to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA Airventure, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders. Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this idyllic Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.