Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Cardiologist to serve its patients at Aurora Medical Center in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin.
- Full-time practice opportunity open due to new hospital location
- $556K salary floor for two years
- Sign-on bonus
- Call 1:5 (covering both Mount Pleasant and Kenosha locations)
- Ability to perform diagnostic caths at Aurora Medical Center Kenosha is an option
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligibility in cardiovascular disease
- 2024 grads are encouraged to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Aurora Medical Center Mount Pleasant
A center for excellence in health and healing, offering emergency, outpatient and rehabilitation care, as well as inpatient care including surgical and intensive care. A shining example of modern medical technology, Aurora Mount Pleasant features high-tech innovations designed to deliver precise, expert care, and help our patients stay safe, connected and involved in all steps of their medical care and treatment. The medical center offers a wide range of specialty care in a compassionate
About Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
Comprising 36 square miles in eastern Racine County, Mount Pleasant is one of the fastest-growing communities in Wisconsin. Stretching from Lake Michigan to Interstate 94, our location provides easy access to metropolitan Milwaukee and Chicago, including Mitchell International Airport, just minutes to the north. An ideal location, excellent accessibility, a forward-thinking attitude, and a hometown feel are a few of the valuable qualities that make Mount Pleasant a great place to live and visit.
The Village of Mount Pleasant operates an extensive park system. Fourteen parks with over 300 acres of green space, including playgrounds, trails, fishing, and baseball diamonds, are yours to explore. The Village has officially adopted a Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan to promote outdoor activities and appreciation for our Village's natural beauty. Our parks are home to exciting events like Movies Under the Stars, biergartens, food truck events, the annual Kraut Fest music festival, and more!
Village life offers a wide variety of recreational possibilities, including nearby golf courses, the Pike River Pathway, miles of bike lanes, and 400+ acres of Village parkland. Our sparkling Lake Michigan coastline also offers water recreation via the nearby marinas and boat launches. Over the last few years, the Village has worked alongside Real Racine to create numerous inviting events of which residents and visitors can enjoy.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.