Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Intensivists across multiple Chicagoland locations. Our intensivist leadership team has a unified vision of how an ICU should operate and who take ownership of the Critical Care Units. They apply contemporary critical care concepts to improve the quality of care and patient safety. We are looking for candidates who are interested in building their careers with a dedicated team.
- Physician-led medical group
- Full-time practice opportunities available (1932 hours annually)
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus
- Current metrics around Mortality, Clabsi, LOS and Vent Days have been superb
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board-eligible critical care
- 2024 graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent clinical skill set
- Strong work ethic
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.