Do you want to breathe a little easier?
We are seeking a new or experienced intensivist to work at our hospital and clinic in Oshkosh. This beautiful area will provide everything you desire for an exceptional lifestyle for you and your family. Generous school loan repayment offered!
- Flexibility for inpatient/outpatient split for Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Can do 50/50 ICU and Pulm Clinic OR full-time intensivist work
- Clinic and hospital with all services on-site
- Facility allows easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Excellent referral base from within the clinics and surrounding area
- Seep Lab
- Outreach to Fond du Lac
- Excellent adult and family recreation including water sports, hiking trails, and the EAA AirVenture
- H1b Visa support provided
- Work with Nurse Practitioners
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Student loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance reimbursement up to $12,000
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.