- Excellent work hours
- Board certified or board eligible with intent to become certified
- Dermatology services offered: Eczema, Psoriasis, skin cancer, excessive sweating, acne, allergies, fungal infections, aging changes/sun damage, dry skin, warts, contact dermatitis, hair loss
- Cosmetic Services: Injections, including: Collagen, Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, Botox treatments.
- Laser treatments for: Birthmarks, Spider Veins, Age Spots, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal
- Skin Care/Spa Services: Facials, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peeling & Professional Products
- Built in referrals from the group
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation, fixed salary for initial period
- Excellent benefits including 401k and employer-paid pension plan
- Sign-on bonus paid 30 days after start
About Batavia, Illinois
The oldest city in Kane County, recently named one of the top 100 Best Small Cities in America by CNNMoney.com, remains as picturesque as when it made the cover of the Saturday Evening Post in 1958. Once the leading windmill manufacturing community in the world, it pays homage with historical windmills that dot the landscape. Batavia is a town filled with annual events including the 4th of July Fireworks, Windmill City Festival and seasonal farmers market. Home to Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, the world-renowned center for high energy physics research. Batavia is filled with art, culture and hometown adventures.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.