Join a well-established Dermatology practice less than 1 hour from Chicago
- Collegial team of Dermatologists eager to welcome a new partner into their busy team
- Provide a mix of General Dermatology with the opportunity for cosmetics, as desired
- APC, RN and MA support staff already in place
- Multi-specialty practice offering a strong referral base and collaboration among physicians
- Great need for Dermatology services in the desirable western suburbs of Chicago that will keep you busy
- Flexible schedule offering excellent work/life balance; 4 clinic days per week
- EPIC EMR
- Highly competitive initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn much more
- Excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental and vision insurance, CME allowance, retirement program with company match, relocation assistance as well as malpractice and tail insurance
About Batavia, Illinois
The oldest city in Kane County, recently named one of the top 100 Best Small Cities in America by CNNMoney.com, remains as picturesque as when it made the cover of the Saturday Evening Post in 1958. Once the leading windmill manufacturing community in the world, it pays homage with historical windmills that dot the landscape. Batavia is a town filled with annual events including the 4th of July Fireworks, Windmill City Festival and seasonal farmers market. Home to Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, the world-renowned center for high energy physics research. Batavia is filled with art, culture and hometown adventures.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.