Exciting opportunity to join expanding Dermatology team based in Southern Milwaukee
- Primary office location will be in Franklin with outreach clinic option nearby
- You will join a large, collegial Dermatology physician team servicing patients throughout Greater Milwaukee
- Established, integrated multi-specialty practice that includes Primary Care and Rheumatology on-site
- High growth area with a large built-in referral base
- General Dermatology practice offering all aspects of surgical and medical dermatologic care with some cosmetics, as desired
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefits package offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa as a cap-exempt employer
About Franklin, Wisconsin
Franklin showcases friendly people, a strong business climate and a convenient location to world-class amenities in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Anchored by a highly ranked school district and vibrant residential neighborhoods, Franklin consistently ranks among the fastest growing communities in Wisconsin. Leadership in this area continually strive to enhance the quality of life for present and future generations by providing economic growth through the highest quality of residential, recreational, and business development in Southeastern Wisconsin.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.