Exciting opportunity to join Dermatology team based in southern Milwaukee.
- Primary office location in New Berlin with outreach clinic at Aurora Health Center Rivercenter
- You will join a large, collegial Dermatology physician team servicing patients throughout Greater Milwaukee
- Established, integrated multi-specialty practice that includes Plastics, Primary Care and Pediatrics on-site
- Large built-in referral base
- General Dermatology practice offering all aspects of surgical and medical dermatologic care with some cosmetics, as desired
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefits package offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
About New Berlin, Wisconsin
With a population of approximately 39,000 people, this Milwaukee suburb is tight-knit; residents join together for holiday parades and youth sporting events. New Berlin’s highly organized Parks & Recreation Department is one of the hallmarks of the town. The city’s park system, with 845 acres of parks and conservancy areas, includes a wide range of recreational uses for all seasons, including soccer, biking, playgrounds, cross-country skiing, walking, and golfing. New Berlin offers many programs for all residents of the community, from toddlers to the elderly - dance, aquatics, fitness classes, adult sports programs, and much more.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.