Join our flourishing Dermatology practice located just 1 hour from Milwaukee!
- Already well-established Dermatology practice where you will start and most importantly STAY busy
- You will join 2 additional Dermatologists in a collegial and collaborative practice environment
- Great variety of cases and high level of autonomy in your practice
- Large primary care referral base and a great need for Dermatological care in this patient service market
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement program with employer match
- EPIC EMR
- Ability to sponsor H1B
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.