Advocate Aurora Health (AAH) has an exciting opportunity for a complex medical Dermatologist/Dermatology Hospitalist to join our department and serve a critical role in the care of inpatients in the hospital setting.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center (ASLMC) has over 900 beds and 86 specialties and is AAH's flagship hospital located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ASLMC is enthusiastic to add Dermatology consult service to our world-class team.
- Position will be 50% outpatient practice and 50% inpatient dermatology consult service covering ASLMC, with future growth plan to include additional AAH hospitals in the system
- Full-time opportunity with hospital and clinic time daily. Clinic time will be spent in New Berlin in beautiful, newly built office location
- You will join collegial and supportive Dermatology partners and enjoy a collaborative environment to practice medicine
- Excellent clinical staffing support
- EPIC EMR with Teledermatology opportunities for inpatient consults and outpatient visits
- Competitive compensation structure
- Excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision, CME allowance and retirement program with company match
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.