Advocate Health is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to serve its patients at Advocate South Suburban Hospital in Hazel Crest, IL
Join the nation’s third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States and experience what it means to live well.
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- Team Model
- Excellent Nursing Staff
- Peds hospitalists
- Full Time
- Community Health
- Hospital Employed role
- 14-15 Shifts per month - approximately 130 hours per month
- 7 hours overnight during the weekday
- 45,000 visits annually
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center
- 24 hour in house hospitalist, OB and Anesthesia
- 24 hour Radiologist Interpretations
- Fast Track Staffed by APC working Independently
- EPIC EMR
- Language skills preferred not required: Spanish or Arabic
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
What Advocate Health offers
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, matching and NON matching 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, as well as paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- SIGNING LOAN
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Advocate South Suburban Hospital is a 284 bed acute care hospital with over 600 physicians on staff.
The hospital achieves top decile scores on quality of care and health outcome metrics. The ED group is well-established with some members practicing more than 20 years at the hospital. Our ED physicians have access to all the latest technology including in-department ultrasound, MRI and telemetry psychiatry consults. Our ED “team model” ensures a friendly comradery among physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and the entire ED staff. The patient population we serve is diverse and appreciative of the quality and compassionate care we provide.
About Hazel Crest, Illinois
Hazel Crest is a village in Cook County and is primarily located in Bremen Township, while the portion of the village south of 183rd Street is located in Rich Township and the portion east of I-80/94 is in Thornton Township. The village is located near Chicago in an area known as the Chicago Southland and is approximately 25 miles south of the Chicago Loop. It is bordered by Markham to the north, Harvey to the northeast, East Hazel Crest to the east, Homewood to the southeast, Flossmoor to the south and Country Club Hills to the west. Hazel Crest is a diverse community of 14,075 people and is the ideal location that allows you to be close to Chicago but still have a small town feel.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.