Become part of an emergency medicine team in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin!
This brand new medical center, which will replace the existing hospital, is scheduled to open its doors in 2019. Aurora Health Care currently has 8 of its ED’s covered by Aurora Health Care Medical Group and coverage for the Aurora Bay Area Medical Center will be our newest addition!
Education, training and experience required:
- Emergency medicine training from an accredited residency program
- Board certified /eligible
- Patient centered / patient first mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, team focus
- See a wide variety of cases in a diverse patient population
- Experienced, supportive emergency teams
- Supportive specialists available in all specialties
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Outstanding compensation package
- Student loan forgiveness
- State-of-the-art technology
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Fantastic compensation, relocation and student loan forgiveness package
About Marinette, Wisconsin
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.