Join a growing Emergency Medicine Team in beautiful Marinette – the Waterfall Capital of Wisconsin!
Education, training and experience required:
- Emergency medicine training from an accredited residency program
- Board certified / eligible
- Patient centered / patient first mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, team focus
- Newly built 19-bed Emergency Department
- 22,000 annual visits to the ED
- Join a group of 6 Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Strong support staff of APPs and RNs
- 12-hr shifts, 10-12 shifts per month
- EMS is housed in the department
- Level 3 trauma
- See a wide variety of cases in a diverse patient population
- Supportive specialists available in all specialties
About Marinette, Wisconsin
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.