- 99% outpatient – Diabetes; insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors (both professional/ diagnostic/office-based and personal), thyroid disease, parathyroid disease, osteoporosis, hypogonadism, PCOS, pituitary disease, adrenal disease
- Join an established practice with a large referral base from our multi-specialty group
- Inpatient call is shared equally and is a light call schedule - flexible to meet provider needs
- Inpatient consults are sporadic; Sometimes none for 1-2 weeks, sometimes up to 3-4 pts/week patients/week – primarily outpatient based; minimal inpatient work
- Outpatient after-hour calls through the answering service are seldom (approx. 1-3/week)
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation - two-year guarantee compensation with potential to exceed
- Excellent benefits including two retirement programs
- Sign-on bonus paid 30 days after start
About Aurora, Illinois
The City of Aurora, IL is the second largest city in Illinois is not only home to Chicago Premium Outlets, the ultimate shopping destination, but is the area's epicenter of live entertainment! The historic Paramount Theatre provides world-class entertainment, including live dance, music and Broadway-caliber shows. The picturesque 30-acre RiverEdge Park is open year-round and is host to an array of seasonal top-name concerts, festivals and cultural events. Hollywood Casino Aurora is home to the largest poker venue in Illinois, along with headlining entertainment. Mingled with its hub of arts, fabulous attractions, annual events and outdoor adventure, Aurora has it all.
About Oswego, Illinois
Located 50 miles southwest of Chicago, Oswego is well situated at the southern end of the Fox River Valley in Kendall County, Illinois. Oswego offered an easy crossing over the Fox River near a ford near the mouth of Waubonsee Creek and the first permanent European settlers arrived in the Oswego area in 1833. The Village was platted in 1835 and incorporated in 1852. Oswego is a Mohawk Indian word meaning "mouth of the stream."
The community is striving to keep its small-town character and it remains a great place to raise a family. Many new residents cite our quality schools as the reason they moved to Oswego. Community Unit District 308 has an excellent reputation in the Chicagoland area and has maintained its high standards, even as enrollment has increased.
Located along the Fox River, our historic downtown includes shops, restaurants and the Oswego Public Library, which is a community center for learning, culture and recreation. Each year, the Oswego Chamber of Commerce sponsors Christmas Walk, which draws thousands of people from the Fox Valley to downtown.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.