Live where others vacation in beautiful Lake Geneva/Burlington, Wisconsin
Enjoy what this location has to offer with an attractive schedule offering fantastic work/life balance!
- OP only practice
- Practice exclusively Endocrinology in a community with proven demand for this specialty
- Fantastic NP, DE and Nutrition Therapy
- Hit the ground running with a large and very strong primary care referral base
- Collegial, multi-specialty practice with system-wide Endocrinology support and collaboration
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee and excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Generous student loan forgiveness program is offered
About Burlington, Wisconsin
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk , Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.