Out-patient only Endocrine position
- Out-patient only Endocrinology position
- Diverse patient population with a mix of both bread and butter and complex cases
- System-wide support from Endocrine partners including Endocrinologists throughout the Greater Milwaukee patient service area
- Diabetes Education, APC and RN support
- Competitive 2-year initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Shared, communicative EPIC EMR across the system for continuity of care
- Comprehensive benefits package offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa as a cap-exempt employer
About Greenfield, Wisconsin
Just seven miles southwest of Milwaukee, Greenfield is an established community of nearly 37,000. Its proximity to both the downtown area and suburbs make it a desirable place to live for those who enjoy easy access to civic amenities and employment opportunities while preferring to reside in a quiet atmosphere.
This beautiful suburban community affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.