Live where others vacation in beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin!
Enjoy what this location has to offer with an attractive schedule offering fantastic work/life balance!
- 95% outpatient practice; any IP would be consults and usually done during OP hours
- Practice exclusively Endocrinology in a community with proven demand for this specialty
- Hit the ground running with a large and very strong primary care referral base
- Collegial, multi-specialty practice with system-wide Endocrinology support and collaboration
- Up to $180,000 in student loan forgiveness is offered
About Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
The Lake Geneva area is filled with world class golf courses, spectacular resorts, charming B&Bs, boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, and historical sites making the area an ideal place to call home. This quaint community is located just 90 miles northwest of Chicago and 45 miles southwest of Milwaukee. It has a quaint feel offering a family-centered Midwestern lifestyle, with a unique blend of many positive features.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.