Large Endocrine group seeking partner to join our established team in the Advocate Christ Medical Center Service Area of south Chicago.
Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill., is a 749-bed premier teaching institution with more than 1,500 physicians. Advocate Christ is one of the major referral hospitals in the Midwest for a number of specialties, including cancer care; cardiovascular services; heart, kidney and lung transplantation; neurosciences, orthopedics; and women’s health. The medical center provides emergency care for more than 105,000 patient visits annually and has one of the busiest Level I trauma centers in Illinois. Advocate Christ is part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. We help people live well.
- 100% Endocrine practice
- Full support team which includes a dedicated CMA, full Diabetes Education team, 1 RN for all MD's and Dietitian
- You will join a collegial team of 4 existing Endocrinologists who strive for excellence in patient care and outcomes
- Ultrasound for FNA's is available, but not a requirement. A1C Machine, support for pump and CGM downloads available, glucometer, lab on-site, ACTH stimulation test and other dynamic testing availability as well as process in place for non oral treatment of osteoporosis
- Position will include shared inpatient responsibility, outpatient clinic time and teaching at Advocate Christ Medical Center
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee and excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
About South Chicago, Illinois
The diversity of the city of Chicago continues as you move south from the business district known as the Loop. Neighborhoods are continuously evolving, while still retaining their historical foundations.
The South Loop is such a dynamic mix of attractions and histories that the neighborhood tends to be seen as many different things to many different people. Much of its eastern edge is encompassed by the Museum Campus, an impressive collection of cultural treasures that includes the Field Museum, Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium. This campus sits on scenic lakefront parklands that are an extension of Grant Park. With 319 acres of green space and recreational fields, Grant Park is known as "Chicago's front yard" to locals and also plays host to major city events such as Taste of Chicago, Chicago Blues Festival and Lollapalooza.
The South Side is the largest of the three Sides of Chicago that radiate from downtown—the others being the North Side and the West Side. The city's "sides" have historically been divided by the Chicago River and its branches. The area has a rich history which began around the 1840s and continued through World War II.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.