Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our team at the Nesset Health Center across from Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (ALGH) in Park Ridge. AMG is a division of the Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit integrated health care system in the nation.
- Join a collaborative team of experienced Endocrinologists and excellent clinical/operational support staff.
- Position consists of a daily clinic schedule, shared consultation coverage and rotating weekly hospital rounding coverage.
- Wide spectrum of endocrine cases including diabetes and thyroid.
- Diabetic Nurse Educator, Nutritionist and Lab onsite.
- On site specialties include: Family & Internal Med (including residents), Geriatrics, Cardiology and Rheumatology.
- Medical school affiliation and opportunity for research involvement (optional).
- Competitive compensation and employment benefits package.
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The City’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the City, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, one of Advocate Aurora Health’s Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospitals.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.